PDA

View Full Version : New Badge

WhiteRavenRR
08-28-2014, 12:28 PM
I received a new badge the other day to add to the Jeep. The new one is from Full Metal Badges on FaceBook and can be used to replace the Trail Rated 4x4 badge that all Jeeps come with.

This is a small two-man company that is just getting started and they posted 10 of these badges offering them to people who posted their rigs and made a promise to get them wet, muddy, and in the rocks. Well I posted along with many, many others. After a day or two, the company got together and decided to give a badge to all who posted within a certain time frame. Lucky me!

I received my badge within a couple of days and when I picked up the packaging I knew this badge was much heavier quality than the original.

The craftsmanship was top-notch and is a beautiful piece of work. It comes with Automotive 3M Adhesive Tape on the back (the same as the originals) and will hold this bad boy on. They also engrave their name along the top edge of their badges to let people know where it came from.

If you like what you see, get on Facebook and check them out.

I decided to leave the original one on the Jeep and place the new one right next to it (right under the bottle opener so you can't miss it).

Pznivy
08-29-2014, 01:42 PM
i like this. You should strip the trail rated crap and replace it with the badass badge.

WhiteRavenRR
08-29-2014, 07:23 PM
I thought about it and actually was in the process of removing the Trail Rated badge then I thought what the hell. Now it's Trail Rated and BadAss Rated. A double whammy!

JeepLab
08-29-2014, 08:31 PM
I thought about it and actually was in the process of removing the Trail Rated badge then I thought what the hell. Now it's Trail Rated and BadAss Rated. A double whammy!

You know i love a ton of crap in that location. Next you need a JL logo. Anyone who wants a JL for their rig. PM me your addresses, Im going to ship them out. You can pick a color also.

Here is a shot of mine -

WhiteRavenRR
08-30-2014, 06:35 AM
Woohoo it's time to get my JL on!

Rexx19
09-03-2014, 08:50 PM
i want a JL badge.