PDA

View Full Version : Stolen SEMA Pics Thread

JeepLab
11-06-2014, 09:34 AM
Just like the title says, Im going to rip off some pics from SEMA and post them here.

You guys can do the same. With the pic, post where you grabbed it.

JeepLab
11-06-2014, 09:37 AM
Here is a big surprise to me at least,

RK sport, who i thought had the best ram air hood design, has redesigned it, and also made carbon fiber flares.

The flares are really interesting as you know I'm all about stripping weight.

Pic stolen from : JCR offroad Facebook Page

JeepLab
11-06-2014, 09:45 AM
Here is a TJ that has been splashed all over the internet.

There is controversy about weather or not its functional. I say, if it drives, its functional on coolness alone.

Stolen from : Nitro Gear Axle Facebook

Snarf77
11-06-2014, 10:39 AM
Here is a TJ that has been splashed all over the internet.

There is controversy about weather or not its functional. I say, if it drives, its functional on coolness alone.

Stolen from : Nitro Gear Axle Facebook

Does it float? It looks like it would. Speaking of questionable utility try this one:

http://bangshift.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/daystar-forward-control-006.jpg

ljvsnyder
11-06-2014, 02:10 PM
Love the old FC's apparently there are several at SEMA this year. I recently found one a chassis and cab on Craigslist nearby. I am tempted to pick it up and rebuild it.

JeepLab
11-07-2014, 10:06 AM
Love the old FC's apparently there are several at SEMA this year. I recently found one a chassis and cab on Craigslist nearby. I am tempted to pick it up and rebuild it.

i wanted to do an FC also, its hard to find a good base to start with. And I feel like its something Id get halfway through, and never feel comfortable driving.

(i forgot to securely bolt the rear brake caliper on BB once. scary)

JeepLab
11-07-2014, 10:11 AM
this thing may be the nuttiest jeep I've seen so far.

Stolen from the Rock Krawler Facebook page

Yes those are turbos sticking out of the hood.

Pznivy
11-07-2014, 10:50 AM
These seam trucks are just ridiculous. I don't mean that in a good way. For instance. this thing with the turbos sticking out of the hood. Its cool, but its not a daily driver anymore. You look at them and think, thats cool. but thats it.

It all seems like a pissing contest, and the trucks have become unlivable. Is the point for one manufacturer to impress another? What are they all really selling? Who is buying it?

UselessPickles
11-07-2014, 12:57 PM
The air intake is up higher than stock with those twin turbos. Increased water fording ability? Just don't let a wave come up over the hood :)