PDA

View Full Version : When do you like your Jeep BEST?

FLIPmeOVER
11-26-2014, 05:43 PM
I love my jeep. LOVE it.

Nothing else like it.

In the summer I take the top off, and the doors, and wheel, and you think during the summer that that's when the jeep is best.

We just got a foot of snow here. I have a driveway that requires plowing. I just needed to go to home depot to get a part to fix my toilet, and pick up some salt etc.

When I shifted into 4WD, i decided, THIS trumps all that summer foolery. When I need the jeep to make mother nature her bitch, she never disappoints. Sure she climbs rocks, fords rivers, looks great on the beach etc. But when I put her in 4wd in the worst conditions... Thats when I like her best.

Rexx19
11-26-2014, 06:21 PM
Im going the opposite way on this. I like my rig in bad weather also, but its best offroad when in 4 lo....Twisting...Climbing...etc.

Pznivy
11-27-2014, 10:32 AM
I agree with flip. All the showboating is fun, but when you need to get somewhere in the worst conditions, thats even better.

Gunner
11-27-2014, 11:56 PM
I just love this thing all the time. I like the looks and the fact that it is an adult lego. You can build or buy almost anything your mind can imagine. I love to research my buys and this keeps me happy when I am blue.

Timmy
12-07-2014, 02:34 PM
Dirty... I like it best when it's dirty...

So that when it gets cleaned...

My daughter can compete with me in who can make it "more" dirty...
It's a tie, but I told her she won. So proud of my little 15 year old student driver ;-) Dumb boys at her school don't even know how to shift a manual, let alone drive in mud like this. One guy was so dumb he said "a Subaru with the right shocks can go anywhere your Jeep can!" Ugh... All the power of the Internet, and yet still this generation is dumb as rocks. I invited him to join me and my daughter with his little rice burner, but so far he hasn't. Too bad, I would have enjoyed pulling him out at full throttle so he would actually get some mud on top of his Subaru.

Dr. Evil
12-07-2014, 02:52 PM
When I see it and when I drive it. That about covers it!

JeepLab
12-07-2014, 07:10 PM
. One guy was so dumb he said "a Subaru with the right shocks can go anywhere your Jeep can!" .

that guy should study the Donner party that got stuck in the Rockies and died. they were in a subaru with the "right shocks". Hysterical.

JeepLab
12-07-2014, 07:13 PM
I like BB Best in awful conditions. Rain? bring it. Snow? bring it. Ice? bring it. Betty dosent even notice the elements.

Then again, I also like her on the highway, when I throttle past people and catch the shocked looks.