PDA

View Full Version : HI

Alucard rawg
02-05-2015, 03:36 PM
Hi I've been lurking around for a while time to make it official. I like the small personal sites like this over the troll fests so here I am.
my 97 Mazda b4000 (ford ranger) is getting long in the tooth. I love that truck wheels great but it's time for something new since Ford no longer sells them here Looks like jeep is where Im going I always liked them so hopefully this summer I will be the owner of a new wrangler in tank.

Jack

ljvsnyder
02-06-2015, 09:21 AM
welcome to the forum, the JK is a great vehicle. More refined than wranglers of the past, but still just as capable.

JeepLab
02-06-2015, 09:46 AM
Good to have you.

I have a OOOOOLD ford ranger. still alive and kicking. Great trucks.

The JK will not let you down if you want to mess with your ride.

WELCOME!

Alucard rawg
02-06-2015, 05:56 PM
Thanks for the welcome
the plan is to use the JK as a dd and to start turning the fordzda into a beach buggy for surf fishing and trail riding. I plan on swapping out the TTB dana 35 for a strait dana 44,33" bfg at's. It has a Arb in the rear 8.8 already thinking torsion in the front 44. the engine runs great ( synthetic oil from 1st oil change) it's still a stout truck just lots of little issues that you get with a old and well used but much loved truck. At this point she owes me nothing I owe her.
I will not do much to the JK until the B4000 is done and the warranty on the JK is up. But I just cant leave things stock I'm just not that kind of guy.

I just reread my post how weird is that? Jeep as a daily driver something else as the trail pig? never fear I WIIL BEAT THE SNOT out of the JK I'm just that kind of guy. lol