PDA

View Full Version : What to expect in the JEEPLAB Forum?

JeepLab
02-17-2014, 07:26 PM
If you're here, you are probably familiar with our work for the past two years.

Heres whats different about our forum.

1. Its free. Post all the pics you want. We are just happy to have you

2. Reviews and Testing - We're going to do it, You can do it too. We'd love to talk about what your working on.

3. Our friends - We have made friends with the people who make the gear you love. Got a question about a supercharger? If we dont know the answer we have the cell phone numbers of the people who build and develop them. We'll get answers for you.

4. Our Team - JeepLab is made up of a group of jeep nuts, consisting of mechanics in addition to tuners and jeep enthusiasts. No question will go unanswered.

We are happy to have you, and will continue to bring you the cutting edge testing of the newest products your dying to get a closer look at.

Rexx19
02-17-2014, 07:53 PM
Bravo!

pleasantries out of the way... Now lets test some stuff.

Rexx19
02-17-2014, 08:01 PM
Agreed. Lets get rolling!

Pznivy
02-18-2014, 07:44 PM
I like this new site.

I like the superchargers....

I like the turbo....

I like....

I like...

LOL Keep at it boys!

Frank The Tank
02-18-2014, 09:10 PM
Bells just went off in my head about this turbo!

Looking forward to this

JeepLab
02-18-2014, 09:13 PM
Bells just went off in my head about this turbo!

Looking forward to this

The turbo makes as much power in a 3.8 as a supercharged 3.6.... Its very hard to believe.

The one we are waiting for is for the 3.6, so it might make 500 wheel horse power. only one way to find out.

UselessPickles
02-18-2014, 09:55 PM
The 3.8 turbo kit that makes power like a supercharged 3.6 is a higher pressure kit (12psi). My prediction is that the 3.6 turbo kit will be a lower pressure kit like the standard 3.8 turbo kit (probably around 8psi), and that the standard 3.6 turbo kit will produce numbers similar to the 3.8 12psi turbo kit. The stock 3.6 starts off with better high RPM torque than the 3.8, and has a higher redline, so I bet the 3.6 turbo will make more power than the 3.8 12psi turbo. I'd guess around 400hp.

Maybe they'll introduce a 12psi kit for the 3.6 in the future to get that 500hp :)

Rexx19
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
the best part of this forum is that I don't have to re-size my pictures. I HATED THAT.

I started shooting in low res to avoid it. Now i can shoot high res and not have to keep cropping and resizing to get the photos in. Just upload and the site fixes them.

PERFECT. - way to solve an annoying problem

JeepLab
02-19-2014, 03:05 PM
the best part of this forum is that I don't have to re-size my pictures. I HATED THAT.

I started shooting in low res to avoid it. Now i can shoot high res and not have to keep cropping and resizing to get the photos in. Just upload and the site fixes them.

PERFECT. - way to solve an annoying problem

that was a pain. our site will resize all your pics for you.

JeepLab
02-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Just fixed the little thumbnails. Big Pics for EVERYONE!

Snarf77
02-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Cool..I had no idea it would do that. Thanks. I've been uploading my pics to a host then fixing the html. Going to try the direct upload/resize thing.

JeepLab
02-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Yes, its very cool. And you get to keep all your pictures in a folder here, so if you want to repost one, you just scroll thru and find it. Rather than search thru your computer.

Also handy if you delete files from your camera.