PDA

View Full Version : Nemesis flares and fab fours rocker guards

Deola
03-16-2014, 07:05 PM
Ok I'm looking to pull my bushwhacker pockets flares off, and replace them with the nemesis notorious flares. I already have the fab fours rocker guards installed and I'm wondering if they flares and rocker guards will be compatible. Any input would be great, I'm really only worried about the back of the front flare and the front of the rear flare.

Deola
03-16-2014, 07:16 PM
Here is a shot of the front of the fab fours up front. Can try and get better later if needed, not home and got 8 inches of snow on jeep now.

JeepLab
03-16-2014, 08:44 PM
Here is a shot of the front of the fab fours up front. Can try and get better later if needed, not home and got 8 inches of snow on jeep now.

Kills me that this question comes up when my flares are off Black Betty. I have to dig up a shot of her rock rail and flare combo as I think its very similar to what the fab sliders would look like with nemesis flares.

JeepLab
03-16-2014, 08:50 PM
Here's a shot. I think that the fab rocker comes out to pretty much the same spot. If you measure how far your rocker sticks out from the truck, I'll measure mine.

Pznivy
03-17-2014, 06:58 PM
Even if they are a little off, the Nemesis flares will still look good with the FAB Rockers.

They look good with Ace Rockers...

They look good with stock rockers....

They look good with no rockers... LOL

Deola
03-18-2014, 03:26 PM
Here are some of the measurements

Deola
03-18-2014, 03:33 PM
First one shows they come up about 2 3/4" from the pinch seam and the second shows 9 1/2" from from end of front quarter panel

Deola
03-18-2014, 03:36 PM
The quarter panel guard goes up 6 1-2" from the step

Rexx19
03-19-2014, 11:04 AM
What kind of flares are on this Jeep now?

They look like stock.

If they are... I say cut them first. Take a shot to do something cool, and no one will have the same flares as you. AND you don't have nutserts to worry about, even though i don't think they are a big deal.

JeepLab
03-19-2014, 01:28 PM
What kind of flares are on this Jeep now?

They look like stock.

If they are... I say cut them first. Take a shot to do something cool, and no one will have the same flares as you. AND you don't have nutserts to worry about, even though i don't think they are a big deal.

I agree with this position. If your flares are going in the garbage anyway, I'd take a shot at cutting.

If you do a terrible job, you are right where you started.

Deola
03-19-2014, 07:34 PM
They are bushwhackers and sold when I take them off

Yoinkers
03-23-2014, 11:48 AM
The nemesis flares do look good. and they have that bracing inside them... thats cool.

get hit broadside, your jeep will be wrecked, but your flares will be fine...LOL