PDA

View Full Version : NJ Jeep Invasion?

JeepLab
04-03-2014, 01:06 PM
I never heard of this before today.

My brother contacted me suggested I put Betty in a contest.

I'd never thought of competing with her before, just surviving the trail.

But Im intrigued... Could she win?

They let the trucks on the Boardwalk, so that in itself should be fun.

Im going to have to pop Tonka's tires to keep her out. That jeep is a thorn in Betty's side. LOL

Snarf77
04-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Dude..we're going to need a link to more info or something about the contest!

JeepLab
04-03-2014, 08:27 PM
I certainly dont want jesse's girl in it. Im going to have to cut your brake lines...LOL

Betty does not need a Turbo Golden Eagle anywhere near those judges.

https://www.facebook.com/OceanCityNJJeepInvasion

Rexx19
04-05-2014, 05:55 PM
If Black Betty with her laundry list of mods and upgrades dosent stand out in that group I'd be shocked.

But...Ive been to some of these contests before tho, where they were not about "Good" builds, maintaining road manners while being offroad heros, They just pick the truck with the biggest tires.

It makes me want to throw up, but it happens.

I suggest you take it serious and really try to win. That truck "BB" was a long pain staking build, (ive been following for 2 years) You should have a shot.

Pznivy
04-10-2014, 03:50 PM
If Black Betty with her laundry list of mods and upgrades dosent stand out in that group I'd be shocked.

But...Ive been to some of these contests before tho, where they were not about "Good" builds, maintaining road manners while being offroad heros, They just pick the truck with the biggest tires.

It makes me want to throw up, but it happens.

I suggest you take it serious and really try to win. That truck "BB" was a long pain staking build, (ive been following for 2 years) You should have a shot.

If something wins because its got 44s id boycott next year.

that prototype 3 link should win easy. They should just cancel and send BB the trophy. LOL

Good luck.

also. you should print a plaque listing all the mods. It will help the rookies understand what they are looking at.

JeepLab
04-13-2014, 12:01 PM
This thing is in june, is it possible that I'll be able to get the flares corrected and wrapped in time? LOL