Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Install – Very simple, A little time consuming, I need to make sure everything is perfect when I install anything on my jeep so maybe I took a little longer than others might take. The seat covers had pockets that I hadn’t realized they’d have, like pockets on the sides of the front seats in addition to the pistol pockets in between the front passengers’ legs and the standard pockets on the backs of the front seats. I installed the bottoms first “seat area” and under each seat there were 3 straps to clasp together under the seat. Once clasped, tightend. This is how you get the best look, make them snug. After the bottoms the backs were next. Everything fits really nice and tight.

Once installed – The seats have padding, and it seems like they make your factory seats feel more plush then before. Even if they weren’t waterproof, I’d like them for the comfort and also the look on the seats is great. My truck is black, and the seats were black before, but now they are really black. The Wet Okole seats also have stitching that makes them look like the factory seats. If you didn’t know they were seat covers, you would think they were just the factory seats.

Issues – None really, the fit and finish was very good, and the kit was very complete. They are not cheap, but I feel that they are worth the money after having some other seat covers in other cars that were loose and moved around under you. These stay put and look great.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1000281.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	88.5 KB 
ID:	35
    Last edited by JeepLab; 02-16-2014 at 08:52 PM.