Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Excellent write-up pickles. I've been pondering the best solution all winter and I've just never liked the small mirror look. I'd never pull my mirrors off my hard doors either, so a second set would be essential. Those brackets look pretty serious - and I like good build quality. I'd rather buy something once at a higher price, than have to replace it when the cheapo item breaks or doesn't work out (part of the reason I went with metalcloak for my lift).

I'm going to check the local pick-n-pull yard for a set of jeep mirrors. I'm guessing any JK mirror will work. Hopefully I can find a wrecked JK to pull from.

I didnt even know this existed.

Great find.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Excellent write-up pickles.
    Thanks

Those brackets look pretty serious - and I like good build quality.
    They feel very solid/serious when holding them. I think they could work as an emergency zombie apocalypse weapon. Tie a rope through the mirror mounting hole and you've got a nice heavy swinging weapon.

I'm guessing any JK mirror will work.
    Any non-powered JK mirrors. Has to be the plain old manual mirrors. That might be tougher to find in a junk yard. People generally seem to like power/convenience packages on their vehicles.