So the install is more straightforward after this point. I initially finished my bumper install without the reverse facing LEDs. Don’t do that – its just a bunch of work. I was just excited to get it in.

At this point you’ll install the LEDs through the bumper in the provided holes with stainless hardware. Easy enough. They come with rubber gaskets and mine buldged out a bit. I figure I’d rather have a bulged out rubber gasket than too loose lights.

Once the lights are installed, you’ll set the bumper on the frame rails and finger tighten the two OEM bolts on the sides, simply to support the weight of the bumper as you make your adjustments. Don’t forget to hang the wires over the frame rail as you set the bumper on. Below is just going to expose them to more damage.

These tabs are used on the inside of the frame where you drilled a hole to provide backing for the nuts. I spray painted them matte black as they come in raw steel.

You’ll have to creatively get behind your lights to get to the bolt head as you tighten from the bottom inside of the LOD bumper. You basically have to use your hand to feel your way through tightening this with a wrench, but it’s not too bad.

Once you get your bumper lined up correctly with the body, you’re set to tighten things down.