Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    if you park in a garage, I would still go brown.

No luck on colored straps from safari. They just don't want to sully their good name by releasing a product that won't look good after years in the sun. They recognized that I'd be willing to have a potentially faded set of straps, but were concerned about a scenario where someone walked by and saw their logo on a faded set. Makes sense really. If your name is on it, it better be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    No luck on colored straps from safari. They just don't want to sully their good name by releasing a product that won't look good after years in the sun. They recognized that I'd be willing to have a potentially faded set of straps, but were concerned about a scenario where someone walked by and saw their logo on a faded set. Makes sense really. If your name is on it, it better be good.
    This is a crazy suggstion, but is it possible to have leather straps made? That would look insane with your build.

People talk about security with these straps, What I like is that they keep my dogs in the truck where they belong.

Those rascals would jump out at a stop sign without the straps.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    This is a crazy suggstion, but is it possible to have leather straps made? That would look insane with your build.
    It would probably cost so much to have it done that it would be ridiculous, but man would it be awesome.

Hot in NJ right now. After we got 1000 inches of snow...

Im itching to strip the roof....

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    Hot in NJ right now. After we got 1000 inches of snow...

Im itching to strip the roof....
    Me too. It might be off sooner than later.

Im going to take betty to rock krawler in 2 weeks. As soon as I get back, its coming off the first day. Should be around APRIL 1

Ordered my straps !