Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Currently teaching pilots in the Afghan Air Force how to employ helicopters and weapons in Afghanistan but will post pics on leave in July. Lots of goodies awaiting install before 2 weeks of Jeepin' out West.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowdriver View Post
    Currently teaching pilots in the Afghan Air Force how to employ helicopters and weapons in Afghanistan but will post pics on leave in July. Lots of goodies awaiting install before 2 weeks of Jeepin' out West.
    Is THIS your day job?

Ive made some bad life decisions. Im stuck behind a desk. Do you still have to have 20/20 vision to be a military pilot? (or do they allow contacts now?_

Haven't we all! Vision can be correctable to 20/20 and I think most laser surgeries have now been allowed. We rotary wing drivers don't fly very high so there is no major issue with altitudes or g-force pressures. Wasn't able to pull down the video using military internet but will check it out once I get back to the room and can see it using personal internet! Very hopeful that the video in no way shows the "awesome" movie Firebirds! Horrible Hollywood representation of the Apache! Can't wait to get home and start installing goodies I've been ordering since September last year!