Close

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    why does chrysler insist on installing junk for a vehicle that they say can go anywhere? Its the first must upgrade.

stock jeeps can go anywhere....in the daytime.

They learned from our government...our $28 million, day/night/all-weather AH-64D Longbow helicopter has a 1940's era $100 ADF/NDB receiver installed, this will get you within +/- 15 degrees of the non-directional radio beacon on the ground...archaic! Just like the lights on our JK's...reminds me of an Eastwood movie, too! A Fist Full of Dollars! and we could see beyond 20 feet at night.

Quote Originally Posted by Longbowdriver View Post
    They learned from our government...our $28 million, day/night/all-weather AH-64D Longbow helicopter has a 1940's era $100 ADF/NDB receiver installed, this will get you within +/- 15 degrees of the non-directional radio beacon on the ground...archaic! Just like the lights on our JK's...reminds me of an Eastwood movie, too! A Fist Full of Dollars! and we could see beyond 20 feet at night.
    Do you guys mod the apaches? Thats very cool. ApacheLab.

Headlight Upgrades...Who's Done What?

Maybe not for this thread, but looking to get an LED light bar and the prices are outrageous! Anyone tried out or have knowledge on the factory direct much less expensive models? Just hoping it's not a "get what you pay for" endeavor. Can't see paying $1,500 for one. Looking forward to everyone's input, good or bad.

Have you looked into engo? You can get a 50" for $550ish.

I got the engo 50 also. Dont love the mount but the light itself is fantastic.