Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Well after driving with radio running and headlights turned on there is interference with the radio, at least for station at great distance on fm. My stubby antenna could add this issue. I have heard of similar issues with hid kits.

I had my truck out at night last night for the first time. I love the truck lites.

Mind you, im coming from stock with a bulb upgrade, this is a new world from there.

Other people complain about artifacts with the trucklites. Personally, now that Ive seen them at night its a non issue. The crossing of one bulp and the other makes a bright spot out in the distance about as wide as the lane you are driving in. So its a little extra brightness right where you need it.

Aiming- I have them set normal, and i think they are high, People werent flashing me last night, but the high beams were useless, as they were above the zone where I wanted them.

The trucklite aux lights in the jeeps fog location is also a VERY big improvement over stock.

Im going to use some fluffy weather stripping to try to reaim the beams back down to the ground a little. Its to be expected with a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post

The trucklite aux lights in the jeeps fog location is also a VERY big improvement over stock.
    My LOD front bumper integrates stock fog lamps. Your review and process makes me want to consider getting a set of these down the road!