Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I had my truck out at night last night for the first time. I love the truck lites.

Mind you, im coming from stock with a bulb upgrade, this is a new world from there.

Other people complain about artifacts with the trucklites. Personally, now that Ive seen them at night its a non issue. The crossing of one bulp and the other makes a bright spot out in the distance about as wide as the lane you are driving in. So its a little extra brightness right where you need it.

Aiming- I have them set normal, and i think they are high, People werent flashing me last night, but the high beams were useless, as they were above the zone where I wanted them.

The trucklite aux lights in the jeeps fog location is also a VERY big improvement over stock.

Im going to use some fluffy weather stripping to try to reaim the beams back down to the ground a little. Its to be expected with a lift.

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post

The trucklite aux lights in the jeeps fog location is also a VERY big improvement over stock.
    My LOD front bumper integrates stock fog lamps. Your review and process makes me want to consider getting a set of these down the road!