Close

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Tough to do.

-make sure you get the antiflicker harness with the TL's

Quote Originally Posted by Anotheruserid View Post
    Tough to do.

-make sure you get the antiflicker harness with the TL's
    Ive learned all about flicker. Im writing an article about it now.

If each of us measure 50 ft from a wall in darkness, and take a pic from the driver's seat, it will be pretty standard.

I just purchased a set of Raxiom H13 LED replacement bulbs from Extreme just waiting for them to arrive. They install in the stock housing and plug into the stock wiring via a relay. The price was reasonable, could have gotten them cheaper on Ebay, but you don't always know what you are all getting from China. I will post some pictures and review when I get them here.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

My buddy just installed the Trucklite's on his 2010 JKU. They are so much brighter with a nice cutoff on low beams. They do have the X artifact but you get use to it in no time. On bright they flat out blow the stockers away. When he turns on all 4 of his Rigid Duallys and his Highs I doubt he would need a light bar.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    My buddy just installed the Trucklite's on his 2010 JKU. They are so much brighter with a nice cutoff on low beams. They do have the X artifact but you get use to it in no time. On bright they flat out blow the stockers away. When he turns on all 4 of his Rigid Duallys and his Highs I doubt he would need a light bar.
    Im Excited to get them intstalled.

I just opened the box.

Quote Originally Posted by DHewes View Post
    I know you didn't want to go with them, but I ordered the JW Speaker kit (headlight and foglights). I have a meter and will take some measurements of stock and the JW's at 12" and 25' once they come in and I get some free time.
    Really excited to hear your take on these lights. I've been looking at these too but it will be some time before I can make the purchase since I've just spent money on the lift and shocks as well as the Trektop NX.

Put it on the calendar... Trucklite install and review this weekend

Im interested in this also. Lets really get some good pics so I can make sure I buy the right set up. Speakers are nice, but soooo expensive. Trucklites are tricky to mount the fogs, and I know nothing about KCs.

Luckily I don't have to worry about the fogs since I run a Poison Spyder BFH front bumper. I was very reluctant to give up the fogs but I did and now it moves the headlight upgrade that much more up the list.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRavenRR View Post
    Luckily I don't have to worry about the fogs since I run a Poison Spyder BFH front bumper. I was very reluctant to give up the fogs but I did and now it moves the headlight upgrade that much more up the list.

I wanted to go with the bfh, but the stock headlights really needed the fogs. Poison spider should have a way to mount the fogs on the bumper... if not in it. The JK really does need the light.