Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Ba hahaha, that's hilarious. Change my hand hold to the left side so that my arm doesn't hit my face during an accident. Let me tell you, as one that's been in an 80 mph head on collision, my top vs. left hand position will matter little during an accident to help prevent injury, you are at the mercy of physics and God to survive.

<sarc>
    As for changing to the left of the steering wheel to see speedo. Seems like a novel solution to a problem that never should have existed, and I don't care for it (quote from Top Gear UK,) but thanks for the obvious easy solution. I have trouble seeing out the rear window when backing up due to the larger tire. Should I... A) Add a rear backup camera, B) Remove the spare tire entirely, or C) Just get out of the vehicle each time to check behind me before backing up? Seems like C) is also the equally obvious easy solution ;-)
    </sarc>
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.

Also, how about a 15mph fender-bender that sets the airbag off? Your arm position could be the difference between serious injury and minor injury (or none at all). Not all accidents are 80+ mph crashes where nothing but luck will save you.