Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
WHOA. I dont know about a longer pitman arm. What I will say, is that with a 4 inch lift, your center of gravity is higher, and sharp turning makes the truck body roll. Which if you go too far, will become a real roll. Im not sure you will be turning at higher speeds, but the same thing applys offroad. When you are on a rock turning, the same premise is true.

The opposite side of the coin is that your pushing the wheels out farther making the trucks base wider in theory.

I say leave it as it is. I dont think a shorter turning radius is worth changing the geometry of the pittman arm. once you play with the suspension's geometrics, other problems can a rise.
Well I can tell you that with the wider wheel base, I'm pretty amazed at how stable the thing is. I've taken some corners pretty fast and it is pretty rock solid. If there is a bump in the corner that is the bigger issue more so than the g-force/rolling factor. Don't forget, for the tightest of turning radius, that would be just parking lot maneuvers, so we're talking less then 5 mph here.