Close

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: SpiderWebShade

One last thing...

Chris at spider shade is a very cool guy. If you buy something from him and dont like it im sure he'd replace it. Im not quoting spidershade policy, but i do know chris, and I'm pretty sure he wont let you be less than completely excited about your shade.

I thought about going with the grey to contrast with my silver Jeep.

Going with a completely opposite color scheme is ballsy but it's your Jeep. Mod it however you will. When it's all said and done, bottom line, it's still a Jeep.

Blue on rock lobster.... The guy is definately his own man. I respect it.

I say go for it. Post pics!

Maybe do a blue brake caliper. that would be cool. blue shackles?... Blue grab handles?

Good accent color for rock lobster. Maybe figure out a real good blue for painted parts.

Corvette had "lemans blue" that was a good shade. If you want I can get you the paint code.

Well I decided on the gray. I really thought about the blue, but didn't want to look to much like a rebel battle flag. RL reminds me of the original flame red on the general lee. Sometimes it looks orange and sometimes red. Kind of wish the gray was closer to a mineral gray. I think RL with MG would be a go combo.

I like pznivy's idea with tieing it in with matching shackles. IF you want to bounce the color off another part of the truck.

also, in winter when the shade is off you can change out the shackles easily.

I am thinking of doing the full color scheme as red and gray. I had originally thought about red and blue, but it was more in your face scheme. I think a RL with MG or graphite gray will go well together. But re-coating bumpers will come when u decide on fenders, a few years away.

I opted for the red to go with my silver Jeep too!

Attachment 831

I feel like I mailed it in with my black shade on my black truck. You guys send some pics so we can check out how these bold moves turn out.

I will definitely post pics.

My shade came in today. As soon as I can I will post pics. I can say it works as advertised.