Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    They look great. I love the bar mount.

I bet you can point them further down so people dont freak when you drive by and get more use out of them.

I dare not turn on my 20 on the road.

I hadn't thought about that, but you probably could. I doubt that I would since the new headlights give off enough light. Now if I were in the middle of nowhere or out in the mountains I probably would do that.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.

The building and fence in the background are around 360' (took a re measurement not sure how I got more than 100' off but actual distance is 216 feet) away.

2 LED light bars (sorry it is blurry the camera kept focusing on the hot spot)

Led light bars with H13 led dims

led light bars with H13 led brights
    Last edited by ljvsnyder; 11-03-2014 at 11:29 AM.
    2013 Wrangler JKU - Rock Lobster Red, Smittybilt SRC rear bumper and side steps; RR drop in reusable air filter; Quadratec floor liners; 285/75-16 Falken Rockey Mountain ATSII, Rebel Offroad grab handles and fire extinguisher holder.