Close

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Drive shaft

Thanks WhiteRavinRR,
    I'll check both out.
    I've heard a lot of good things about the AEV ProCal as well.
    Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by 2me View Post
    JeepLab,
    I'm real interested in seeing how Sweetpea will run with 37's & 4.10's and the Magnuson SC.
    I'm looking at Magnuson, RIPP or Prodigy in about 6-9 months.
    I think we have a long arm planned for sweet pea. As soon as we get it installed ill beat up pete to get on here and give you all a first hand account.

I can tell you now how it will drive... Fast. Powerful. Betty was plenty fast with 4.10s and 37s. Sweet pea has a TINY bit more low end grunt. Keep in mind, all our trucks are manual trans. So auto may differ.

With 37s and 4.10, she will stay fast, as we will pick light wheels for her, and obviously the km2 is the lightest 37 available. 1st thru 5th will be speed gears, 6th will be a highway cruising gear. She will cruise at 80 MPH at about 2500 RPM in 6th gear. This gear set up is OPTIMAL for long distance driving. WHILE the Rubicon's 4 to 1 transfer case will keep her agressive off road.

At 2500 RPM BB cruises at about 72 MPH with the same tires and 4.56 gearing.

When picking between the 3 power mods, there are pros and cons to each, AND your driving style will come into play also.