Can't wait to see this completed and get his honest feeling on a turbo. I'm saving for a Magnuson SC right now. My gutt says, do what the German's do (sorry, I'm an Audi fan.) Audi puts screw type SC's on their V6's instead of turbo's (and I believe they only use Eaton SC's, just like Magnuson uses.) My A4 has the turbo, and while they are fun, they do take longer to spin up. When I drive my Audi after driving my Jeep, I notice just HOW LONG it takes the turbo to spin up. Don't get me wrong, I get to 60 mph faster, but the Jeep is more fun off the line even without a SC/Turbo. I'm sure Prodigy tuned the Jeep so the turbo hits faster in a V6 than it does in a V4, but the reality is, you still need enough exhaust gas to get that sucker going and that turbo looked HUGE in his pics. Most German vehicles with V6's go with smaller twin-turbo's so they spin up quicker.

As a side note... I love all the supercharger/turbo comments I read over the years where people say "and I'm getting better gas mileage." Really, better gas mileage out of a device who's soul purpose in life is to put more air into the cylinder so you can add MORE gas for a larger explosion? If you are getting better mpg out of adding a device like this, or chipping a device that already has one (like I did with my Audi) then you simply are not driving it correctly. You're suppose to be driving it like a bat-at-o-hell

BTW... JEEPLAB... Where is that side-by-side zero to 60 drag race video of your RIPP and Manguson Jeep's? The other vid's with the lap timers are nice and all, but I want to see a side-by-side race of those suckers...