Timmy, you're the second person to comment to me about how quickly I shift my Jeep's manual transmission. I thought the shifting was slow! But I'm used to the speed of clutchless shifts on a sport bike sequential transmission

Normally, I shift slower. I still shift in one continuous motion, but the shifter "pauses" and resists going into the next gear briefly (while the synchro does its job). So it ends up feeling like a 2-step process, even though I'm applying continuous smooth pressure on the shifter. After it resists going into gear very briefly, it pops in smoothly.

When accelerating hard, I just use more force to make the synchro work harder and get its job done quicker. I move the shifter faster, and apply more pressure into the next gear, but I don't yank the shifter. It's still a continuous smooth motion/force. During the quicker shifts, I still feel the shifter resist popping into the next gear, so it still feels like a 2-step process, but the brief pause before popping into gear is much quicker.

I don't get any grinding or other angry noises from my transmission regardless of how quickly I shift. The key is probably making sure you don't try to yank it suddenly into the next gear.

I'm running Redline MTL transmission fluid. i don't know whether that makes my shifts significantly smoother. It did seem to make my shifts from 1st to second a bit easier/smoother (especially when cold) when I first replaced the original transmission fluid.