Crap... I just realized that some of my boost calculations in past discussions may have been wrong.

At some point, I had come across something saying that to convert from inHG to PSI, you simply divide by 2. It turns out that's just a rough approximation. To make it more fun, some of the boost numbers I have reported in the past were valid, and others may not have been valid, and there's no way for me to know which is which. Some data logs gave me atmospheric pressure directly in PSI (if the log started recording before the engine was started, then manifold pressure = atmospheric pressure). Other data logs required me to convert the logged barometric pressure to PSI. Sometimes I used an online conversion tool. Other times, after reading the "divide by 2" claim, I was lazy and just divided by 2. I don't know if I used this lazy approach with any of the number I actually reported online.

I do know at least that the most recent boost curves that I posted are correct (both before and after fixing my exhaust leak).

BTW... if any boost numbers were calculated wrong, they would low by about 0.2-0.3 psi