Quote Originally Posted by AGOM View Post
Hi All, and a happy new year.

its been really busy, I was suppose to give you an update after my stage 2 install, well this is how it all went:
I have installed the kit at the end of October, the install was a learning curve with a very high learning gradient, I went by the Prodigy install instructions, just mad some changes or actually one, which is the relief tank that I lifted up behind the fan shroud similar to what NOLA did.
after running the car softly for a brief time or lets say very brief time, I started my first logs which I set to prodigy and my custom tune came back and all was good.
little did I know that disaster was just around the corner, my engine broke!! and that was a real down time for me, but in a way I was happy to have found out that the turbo was not the cause, but it meant that all the fun had to stop until I can get my hands on a new block.
so everything came off again and when I got the new engine the install started all over again.
now everything is going well with regards to the full operation of the car and turbo.
im hoping to get some logs done so as to start fine tuning the car, and find out what boosts im getting.

will keep you posted
How did you break the block? Was it replaced under warranty?