Don't start the engine yet...

Now it's time to double check that everything is connected, fluids are filled, etc.

Then you turn the key on (but don't start), wait a few seconds for the fuel pump to pressurize, then turn the key off. Repeat 2 more times to build up fuel pressure, then go check under the hood for fuel leaks around the fuel-related stuff you messed with.

NOW start the engine! but only let it run for about 10 seconds, stop it, then check for fluid leaks. I also recommend having someone watching and listening to the exhaust joints for exhaust leaks. I had some VERY loud exhaust leaks on my first start. I could also see water sputtering out of the exhaust connections where it was leaking. I quickly learned that I simply needed to tighten those ball joints much more to seal them up.

Now you can start the engine and let it idle for a while, waiting for the cooling fans to turn on (indicating that coolant is up to temp) so that you can shut the engine off again, and top off the radiator. While it's warming up, keep checking for leaks, bad noises (exhaust leaks), etc. The new fuel injectors seem like they might be louder, or I was just paranoid listening for bad sounds. But if you hear ticking sounds, check to see if they are coming from the fuel rail before you worry about it. it will be louder on the passenger side, because there is foam covering the driver side.

Finally, go for a short, gentle test drive to confirm things are working. Check for leaks, etc. again. Don't forget to check the oil feed and drain lines for the turbo.

Once you are satisfied that everything is good, go enjoy it. there is no break-in procedure required for the turbo itself, but Prodigy recommends that you gently work up to full throttle to get used to it. They specifically say light/moderate throttle for the first 50 miles, but I say just go at your own responsible pace. If you have driven powerful vehicles before, then you might only need a couple miles of driving to become accustomed to the throttle behavior.

Keep an eye on your coolant overflow reservoir over the next couple warm up cycles. I had to top mine off twice.