Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    KaiserBill,
    Is it possible that it would reset it self back to stock tune,,?
    What I can do is reinstall the latest tune I hav and see what happens.

But I like what your proposing with the issue of compressor surge, totally possible, and makes perfect sense to me now.

Quote Originally Posted by AGOM View Post
    KaiserBill,
    Is it possible that it would reset it self back to stock tune,,?
    What I can do is reinstall the latest tune I hav and see what happens.

But I like what your proposing with the issue of compressor surge, totally possible, and makes perfect sense to me now.
    I don't' know if it could go back to the stock tune. You said you had starting problems from the start. So that is not a good sign. Perhaps, the fix they sent you didn't exactly fix it, but caused new issues. Usually these issues will show up immediately when you install a turbo. Myself, I wouldn't touch the settings before I take it to a mechanic-- might even want to use a tow service to do that. Then let the mechanic drive and check out the settings. This is the one problem with aftermarket parts like this when they go wrong it is hard to say exactly how to fix it. The mechanic will have to talk to Prodigy and see what they think and what they spec out and then he will have to test everything and see if you are actually getting those requirements. It could take a long time to figure out what part of the system isn't functioning correctly right now.

Diagnosing a vehicle over the internet is not easy. And the best thing to do is really have a mechanic look at it and find out what is happening. Because you can do serious damage to the turbo if you let this condition continue.