Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
What do you say to letting me take the post and start a new thread. I only hesitate because you specifically state "not worth its own thread".

If anyone could chart it out pickles, its you. What do you say? Everyone loooooves to O.D. on charts and graphs.
I just didn't feel like committing to fleshing out the beginnings of a complete FI comparison post at the time. Next time I'm looking to kill some time in the evening, I'll start a new thread with the intent to continue to update the first post as a basic comparison guide.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy View Post
Maybe this is a dumb question, but if RIPP and Mag indicate they are producing 8 PSI of boost with std pulley, and 11 PSI of boost with High Elevation pulley, why does your chart (or their data) only show Magnuson with a max of 6 PSI?
I took the boost data straight from Magnuson's own dyno chart (link in my post above was incorrect, but is now fixed). This is a chart that Ross posted on the wrangler forum, identifying it as a dyno chart from Magnuson:

If you know of any more recent data about that supersedes that chart, please point me to it so I can update my data.

BTW, this is from Magnuson's web site:

In testing, this kit demonstrated between an 80 - 100 HP and 60-70 lb-ft increase at the wheels at just 6 psi.