Moving on...

I met with a local performance shop that specializes in turbocharged performance mods and tuning (Subaru STi, Mitsubishi Evos, Supras, etc) to discuss my catch can plans.

They actually said that they have setup several cars similar to Prodigy's catch can kit, but the guy I spoke with personally prefers to keep the PCV system fully functional to maintain vacuum in the crankcase and continuous flow of fresh air through the crankcase while off boost. Basically my feelings exactly.

So they agree with my dual catch can plan, helped me pick out mounting locations for the cans, and accepted the challenge to fabricate custom mounting brackets for me. I've picked out catch cans that I like. They're going to get pricing on other catch can options that would fit. I need to figure out exactly what fittings/adapters I'll need to hook everything up. Once I settle on which cans to use and purchase them, they'll fabricate the brackets for me, and I'll finish the install myself.

The fittings/adapters for catch cans are ridiculously expensive! Like $14-$25 EACH expensive! I really need to search for and consider lower price alternatives, because I'm up to about $90 in fittings/adapters already.