Ok... back to the install.

Next up is to install the oil feed line for the turbo. You'll be working in this area:

That dark abyss is only that dark because it was a bright sunny day with harsh shadows. I believe that's the oil cooler just below the yellow circle. What you care about is the oil pressure sensor:

I think the smaller sensor in the foreground is the oil temperature sensor, but I'm not sure. It's the big sensor underneath it that needs to come out. This is where I lost several hours of time due to not having the right tool. It's tight in that space, and I didn't have a wrench large enough. I have an adjustable crescent wrench that just barely opens wide enough to fit on it, but the wrench is too chunky to get in there and get a good grip. I ran around to a couple stores looking for a wrench that would fit. The biggest wrench I found was 1-1/16", and it was a bit too small. I'm, thinking it might need a 1-1/8" wrench.

After failing to find a wrench, I re-visited the adjustable crescent wrench. I determined that the coolant hose underneath the sensors was blocking my access to get it firmly around the sensor nut. With some patience working in that tight space with needle nose pliers, I got the hose clamp off, then was able to get the hose off and out of the way. Of course, coolant spilled out into the valley of the engine, so I had to try to soak it up with paper towels, then dilute it with water and soak it up again. With the hose out of the way, I was just barely able to get the adjustable wrench onto the sensor and had just enough room to loosen it 1/6th of a rotation at a time. Note that while the smaller sensor seems to be in the way, you CAN attack the oil pressure sensor at an angle and work around the smaller sensor.

Once the oil pressure sensor is out, you basically install a T-fitting in its place, install the oil pressure sensor onto the end of the T-fitting, and compression fitting to the top of the T, then attach the oil feed line to the compression fitting:

Teflon tape (like PTFE plumber's thread tape) is used on all threaded connections here, except for the oil line itself, because that's a compression fitting. Search online for how to properly use thread tape (need to wrap it in the correct direction, about 4 times around).

Before you snug up the oil line connection, make sure you have it routed nicely between all the nearby wire harnesses, hoses, etc. I'll post photos later of the completed install, trying to show how I ended up generally routing everything. I'm a bit OCD about routing things nicely, so I actually ended up re-routing some things a few times until I was happy with it.

Such a simple and innocent looking step of the install, and it took me 3+ hours to complete between trying different tools I had, running to stores, cleaning yet another coolant spill, and all the tedium of working in that small space. I felt unstoppable once this step was over.