Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
Hi Jeff,

I have 2" lift JKS with teraflex adjustable front track bar. What should i do now ?
For now, you could shorten the track bar to be about as long as the stock track bar. Maybe a little longer than stock will be OK. You'll basically have to find a compromise between having exhaust clearance, and having the front axle close to centered.

As you make adjustments, have a heavy friend or two jump on the front bumper while you watch the path of the drive shaft, checking for clearance between exhaust and driveshaft.

I have a 2" AEV spacer lift with the stock track bar. My front axle is close enough to being centered that it's not worth getting an adjustable track bar. Since my kit is a spacer kit, it gives me exactly 2" lift. If you you have a spring lift, then you might actually have more than 2" lift, and your axle might be more off-center than mine.

I still think the ultimate solution would be modified track bar mounts to allow you to use a stock-length track bar that sits level at normal ride height. That would probably require some custom work (fabrication, welding, etc).