CMR had better include authority over cam phasing!!! If not, then what are we doing? Playing with AFR and spark timing?

And you've got four independently phased cams each with their own electronic actuator/sensor. According to Borg Warner the advanced VVT system is responsive to load in addition to RPM which sounds like torque management to me. Whatever it is it can most likely be optomized for a turbo. Most VVT systems phase intake and leave exhaust alone but not Pentastar. Huh. . . wonder if they included exhaust cam phasing in anticipation of someday bi-turboing the RAM 1500 or some other similar application. Ugh. . . It kills me that all of the raw materials are there but you have to have the software - ALL of the software - so you can make it work and the darn OEM won't release the code. And from my conversations with Magnuson, DiabloSport can be difficult at times. In fact, in one conversation a person at Mag who does not want to be on the record went on a five minute all-out rant regarding DiabloSport. In among the explitives were some salient facts such as the fact that DiabloSport actually generates the calibrations which goes beyond "support" to actual partnership. Also of interest was the fact that Mag pays thousands and thousands of dollars for the calibration engineers that DS provides. Of editorial color was the statement, "we are slaves to these guys. . . " I'll leave the rest out.