Almost done...

But also almost no pictures for the rest of the install.

The wastegate gets connected to the down pipe with a clamp. This clamp will not go un unless the wastegate is almost perfectly aligned with the mounting flange on the downpipe. We had a LOT of trouble getting it to line up. This may have been a continuation of our punishment for the same mistakes that made it tough to attach the turbo to the down pipe. Once you think you have the clamp on, squeeze it closed with some pliers before trying to thread the screw into the clamp. The screw will not go through unless the clamp is nearly closed already, and it requires just a bit more force than my bare hands could provide. The clamp completely closed VERY easily with pliers.

Next, a plastic tube gets connected to a port on the wastegate, and the other end to a port on the turbo compressor outlet. This is the pressure sensing line that causes the wastegate to open and limit the speed of the turbo as pressure increases. Again, I'll try to post a collection of photos later that show the final routing/location of all these items that need to be "carefully routed". The general theme is to keep things away from exhaust pipes.

Next, time to pour coolant back into the radiator. There's an air bleed valve that you open (obvious from photos in the instructions) before pouring coolant in, then close the bleed valve as soon as coolant starts coming out of it. Before pouring my coolant back in, I strained it through an old T-shirt, since the coolant had run all over various dirty parts of the jeep before dripping into the bucket. There were some visible floaters. Why doesn't coolant ever drain out of vehicles nicely, straight into the container?

The upper intake manifold goes back on, attaching all the various hoses and electrical connectors that were disconnected when you removed it. Except for the MAP sensor. The OEM sensor gets replaced with a new MAP sensor (that can read higher pressures). The new sensor uses a different type of connector, so the kit includes an adapter.

I routed the adapter behind a hose to keep it from dangling out from underneath the engine cover.