Close

Page 7 of 45 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    What about on road action. Second gear ,rpm on 2000, then full throttle till 6500, shift to third till 100 mph. (I wana see that plz).
    Don't go to prison, pickles, We need you right where you are.

Excellent video! Way to go wheel-up down that second hill and then up it. I'm revising my statement that your jeep doesn't look bad with that 2" lift. I actually think it looks good that way.

I'm glad to hear that it didn't get super hot anywhere that you noticed; its encouraging for others. It would be a good exercise to, at minimum, run your IR thermostat around the engine bay to find the hottest point after normal or slightly harder street driving.

We do appreciate the updates!

Prison!!!! I didn't say on a country road . U can do it on a drag strip.

When is the JeepLab unit getting installed? You guys have it already now right?

Im looking for dyno numbers. (normally JL is the only place to get them)

We have the unit, Just getting our team together for a day when we can tear jesse's jeep to pieces.

All clips are various amounts of partial throttle, except for the last. Last clip is full throttle in 2nd and 3rd gear. I didn't get to start down at 2000 rpms for that full throttle run because there was traffic behind me on the 40mph road leading into the freeway entrance ramp. I tried twice and had traffic behind me both times. Maybe some other time.

Pickles is really doing his part. Go get em pickles!

90 mph!

lets get a 0-60!

Hello fellow jeepers! Long time lurker here first time poster.. I've been following this thread since it started on the "omg prodigy turbo" thread. And it has been very very informative! Thank you Ross and Jeff for all the research you guys have done and sharing it with the wrangler community. I have a 2012 unlimited jk auto on 37" mud grapplers, 2.5" AEV dualsport lift, 5.13 gears, full armor, front winch, and other lil mods here and there.. I have purchased this turbo kit as well and should be receiving it early next week, and I can not wait! I will update progression when it happens.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Hello fellow jeepers! Long time lurker here first time poster.. I've been following this thread since it started on the "omg prodigy turbo" thread. And it has been very very informative! Thank you Ross and Jeff for all the research you guys have done and sharing it with the wrangler community. I have a 2012 unlimited jk auto on 37" mud grapplers, 2.5" AEV dualsport lift, 5.13 gears, full armor, front winch, and other lil mods here and there.. I have purchased this turbo kit as well and should be receiving it early next week, and I can not wait! I will update progression when it happens.
    3 TURBOS?

We are running off the rails now....

Welcome NOLA!

NOLA!

Show us some pics of your rig! and its good to have some differences for turbo testing.

Pickles has the extreme base model pure base component testing. JL will do a rubi for a middle of the road build, (more posh)

You have the 5.13s on 37s and will be the first auto we hear from. Thats important. I think the Manuals are easier to tune as the driver can make gear corrections with the stick. So if something is off, you can sometimes correct with drive style.

With the auto, you are at the mercy of the tune. completely at its mercy. The extreme off roaders use autos so your info will be very valuable.