Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
so whats the prognosis on the pro comp lift?

has this squeak problem turned you off them?

Would you do it the same again? or go with synergy or RK?
Squeaks are 100% gone now that I'm greasing the right spots. Jeep is silent over bumps and other stuff. I have to admit, I think that Pro Comp gets a bad wrap. I watched a video recently of all the testing that they do to make sure that their product meets various standards. In the video below, they show passing the FMVSS 126 test (appears to be a stability control test.) I've also seen videos about their design and fabrication processes that appear pretty solid. I don't know enough about the other lift manufactures, but I'm curious if the other lift manufactures go through the same sort of stuff as I've seen Pro Comp go through? I'm also not so sure I understand what people don't like about Pro Comp. At this point in my experience, I'd buy a Pro Comp Stage 2 lift again unless I had compelling reason to buy something else.

http://www.fourwheeler.com/features/...s-126-decoded/

As for me, I'm not hard core into off-roading. I go enough to know that the suspension hasn't let me down so far, I've been happy with the flex I'm getting out of it, and I've been happy with the ride quality thus far. Unfortunately, I haven't driven any other lift kit, so I have no comparison.

Not the best pic, but here's my rig at the top on some rocks after a Jeepin trip.

Attachment 818