Ahh, the squeaks of summer. Seriously, it's 2014, and we can't seem to find material to make bushings that don't squeak? My 2014 has a whopping 7000 miles on it, and it squeaks SOOOOOOOO BAD. I've noticed that it squeaks most when starting from a stop. Oddly enough, it doesn't squeak as much going over speed bumps. There seems to be something about the forward movement that causes more squeaks.

So, long story short, please, please, please tell me, what is the solution to all the squeaks. Don't even start with the "where are they coming from." Answer... Everywhere! Then the "have you tried lithium grease." Answer. YES, CONSTANTLY, EVERYWHERE, EVERY BUSHING I COULD FIND. The only thing that remains constant is sub-70 degree weather typically is no squeaks. Get above 80 and it is a squeaking symphony of fun.

Things I haven't tried yet (some I just won't because I know it is not a permanent fix and thus not worth the time.)

1) Adding zerks to bushings - might try, I'm reading about limited success with this, grease only seems to provide maybe a few months relief.

2) Removing bushings, greasing bushings, re-installing - Won't do, this seems temporary at best for way too much work.

3) Loosening lower/upper control arm bolts, rocking the jeep around a bit, re-tightening. Supposedly the bushings on the control arms can be twisted during initial install and then get torqued tight and stay that way, and squeak forever. Worth trying, seems like it wouldn't take to long.

4) Someone mentioned they had squeaks when the springs were not seated correctly. I know for a fact that my right front is not seated correctly as it got moved when I was havin' fun and the suspension dropped a ton over a mild jump (probably the same jump that tore the front drive shaft boot.) Anyway, need to prop up suspension and re-seat this, see if it helps at all, BUT, my squeaks are coming from every corner, so I doubt this will make much difference.

Also, does anyone else's Jeep make a squeak distinctly from the brakes when backing up after sitting for a little while? Mine always makes two sets of squeaks, then I don't hear it until I park for a while again and have to reverse out.

For what it's worth, I have a Pro Comp Stage 2 lift. I have no idea what bushings they typically use. I know AEV keeps OEM bushings, but I read about people with OEM bushing complaining right and left about squeaks as well, so I'm not so sure OEM is better than any other.

I guess the other thing that has made this difficult is that jumping on the corners just doesn't have it squeaking as much as when I start off from a full stop. There is just something flat out going on during acceleration that causes more squeaks, that's why I'm thinking maybe the control arms are the culprits of most of it.

Ideas!?!?!