Close

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Haha, no, he's not orange, just your standard black. Southpark orange would have been awesome. I did buy a Timmy bobble head that yells "TIMMAH!" all the time. Problem was, the bobble head was a little too large to sit on the dash and the slightest movement of his head had him screaming his name all the time. I haven't figured out how to make this a true "Timmy" mobile yet. I need to get some cool graphics on it. I might need to go mess with the paint/emblem schemes on the Jeep in Forza Motorsports for XBox to see if I can come up with some cool graphics package that incorporates Timmy some how in to it.

I was thinking... How funny would it be to get a horn that could play an MP3 file of Timmy screaming his name! I think I would die every time I honked at someone and my Jeep yelled out "Timmah!!!!! Tim, Tim, Timmah!!!"

Attachment 818

Last edited by Timmy; 06-18-2014 at 01:07 PM.
    2014 Jeep JKU Sahara, Manual - /OlllllllO\ - 4" Metal Cloak lift, 37" Toyo Open Country's on 20" XD Bully Rims, 4.56 Yukon gears, Mopar High Top Fenders, ARB Front Bull Bar Bumper, ARB Rear Bumper, Teraflex HD Tire Carrier, Teraflex Tire Carrier Accessory Mount, Twin Rotopax mount, Hi-Lift Jack mounted on front bumper, Reverse LED work lights, Warn 9.5ti winch, Synergy Drag Link, Trackbar Relocation Bracket, AMP Power Steps, JK1001 Radio, SpiderShade.