Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'd like to see this thing in action. Ive been saved up for a SC, but then the head to head stuff got good, so Ive been waiting.

RIPP- Best tune, least power under 3k rpm.
    Mag- tune questions, very sexy power band.
    Turbo- No one knows anything really. Im just hoping pickles jeep doesnt explode
    Pro Charger - They have the pedigree to make something fantastic, and they know the client base wants it perfect.

Could they have what it takes? Its going to come down to weather or not they make enough power.

I think that 50% line they give is going to end up short. 285 dosent cut it with a 6k power mod, when RIPP is putting down 328 in independent testing. And thats WITHOUT the high altitude pulley.

For procharger to go through the work to get to the party this late they really need to have a gem up their sleeve to get a piece of this market.

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    Im just hoping pickles jeep doesnt explode
    Me too!

I suspect that the Prodigy turbo will steal the "least power under 3k rpm" award from RIPP, but we won't know for sure until JeepLab gets theirs installed and tested on the dyno. Then there's still stage 2 coming up, which I think will be a more fair comparison to the current supercharger options. All the superchargers have intercoolers, so the turbo should have an intercooler for comparison

Either way, more forced induction options can't be a bad thing. More pressure on the competition to stand out above the others!