Well, I was hoping to post a write-up here, but... URGH!!!! All the work to take the old driveshaft off and put the new one on, and amazingly, the new one is too long by maybe an inch, and of course, Powertrain Industries isn't open on the weekends. I have triple checked that I ordered the right part, part #3194-2125, front drive shaft for Auto & Manual trans for a 2012-2014 Jeep JK 2 or 4 door https://www.powertrainindustries.com...&search_by=all

Hopefully once I get this worked out, I'll post write-ups. Until then, just two words of warnings to everyone. 1) This part number is not fitting my Jeep. 2) You NEED to replace your stock front drive shaft after you lift 3" or more. My boot on my stock drive shaft at the transfer case was torn from the sharp angle and has been splattering grease all over the underside. Jeep only had 7k miles on it, probably only 5k with a lift. The stock front drive shaft is for sure getting trashed and I wanted to replace it before it failed or did damage to something more expensive.

So, now I'm just a rear wheel drive Jeep. Makes me feel like I was just neutered ;-(

Here's a pick at the front diff. This is with the shaft FULLY COMPRESSED! As you can see, TOO LONG!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140628_12_44_53_Pro.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	847

Look at all the grease that has been whipped up by the old driveshafts torn boot. Made it a little more difficult to work and get bolts out as everything was pretty slippery!
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	WP_20140628_12_04_47_Pro.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	88.6 KB 
ID:	848