Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    I personally changed the wastegate spring; non-issue. I will do a data log of a 2nd gear full acceleration and send it your way nonetheless.
    Did you have the 7Psi spring that came with the kit? what did you replace it with? 10Psi? My kit came with a 7Psi spring.. Stage 2 is suppose to be running 9 Psi right?..

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Did you have the 7Psi spring that came with the kit? what did you replace it with? 10Psi? My kit came with a 7Psi spring.. Stage 2 is suppose to be running 9 Psi right?..
    The spring was in a small bag that came with the stage II setup. Nothing was on the spring to indicate the PSI that it represented. I just followed the instructions and replaced it. I believe if someone goes directly to a State II from stock - the correct spring may be pre-installed. On my setup and yours, the parts required slight modification (i.e. spring).

The spring was in a small bag that came with the stage II setup. Nothing was on the spring to indicate the PSI that it represented. I just followed the instructions and replaced it. I believe if someone goes directly to a State II from stock - the correct spring may be pre-installed. On my setup and yours, the parts required slight modification (i.e. spring).
    Yeah i have the lil bag with the spring inside it.. It is tagged with a "7psi" label..

Yeah i have the lil bag with the spring inside it.. It is tagged with a "7psi" label..
    Disregard everything i wrote about the 7Psi label on the spring. I read something different and thought it was the Wastegate spring bag. You are correct in that the spring does not indicate the PSI it represents. Sorry for the misinformation and confusion.