Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I bet it's gonna be a rocket ship. Its gonna beat the Maggie and be close to the Ripp. Which is on top will have to be seen. But done right it should have a fat torque curve.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunner View Post
    I bet it's gonna be a rocket ship. Its gonna beat the Maggie and be close to the Ripp. Which is on top will have to be seen. But done right it should have a fat torque curve.
    Jesse's Girl is pretty darn quick. I'm amazed at how problem-free the install and first 200+ miles went by. I drove home right after install, just over 200 miles at highway speed. Even with 37s and 4.88s I have passing power well past 80mph. Nasty!

it sat for a couple days after I got home and parked it. I went out to inspect everything this morning and still leak-free. I figured I'd be losing some fluid somewhere with the new routing of pipes and heat cycling of all of the system components. Definitely pleased with it thus far.

I burped the cooling system, which had air in it after install. This is an iterative process that I think I'll be doing a couple more times. The running temperature did drop a bit after a ride this morning so I think I have it mostly air-free. I'll check in a day or so and repeat the process.