Close

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    If there was a way to blend an sc with a turbo...
    That's called "twincharging": http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twincharger

It's very complex to get it done right. I would not want to be the one to try to combine a turbo kit with a supercharger kit on a previously non-boosted engine and get it all working/tuned properly. I would also not want to pay the bill for a performance shop to figure it all out. It appears that the Magnuson supercharger would be physically compatible with the Prodigy turbo. Who wants to try it?

NOLA Jeeper!

werent you going to dyno?

Hi all,
    Been reading the posts for sometime, became a member last week and posting for the first time.
    Ordered my Prodigy stage 2, and can't wait to install it, would love to read more feedback. It kinda went all quite.
    Anyone doing an instal on an Auto jk?

Quote Originally Posted by AGOM View Post
    Hi all,
    Been reading the posts for sometime, became a member last week and posting for the first time.
    Ordered my Prodigy stage 2, and can't wait to install it, would love to read more feedback. It kinda went all quite.
    Anyone doing an instal on an Auto jk?
    WELCOME!

It did kinda go quiet. Here is the current status, Jesse is away in a training seminar, that our turbo. NOLA, you have an update on your unit?

Also, with the auto, Wes from prodigy told us that the auto is the faster option as the turbo spools up and stays spooled as the tranny shifts. Not clutch, not power loss. When you get your turbo installed, tell us if you agree.

Thnx JeepLab,
    Sure I will, I don't know when it will ship out, but I'm already clearing up my garage and cleaning up my tools....lol getting really excited with the prep work.
    Also got the Titanium wrap, heat control is going to be a challenge for me here. So any more useful tips on that will be great.
    Anyone managed to fit a snorkel? would really like to use my snorkel it will help with the heat issue.
    I'm doing this instal solo!! So I'm taking notes of all the trials from you and from UselessPickles who has been good with his write up on the instal.

Also if anyone has any advise on exhaust mods.

Quote Originally Posted by AGOM View Post
    Also if anyone has any advise on exhaust mods.
    I would hold off on the exhaust until prodigy tells us who they prefer, as anyone can bend pipe, all exhausts are not created equal.

There was also some talk about Prodigy getting a cat-back exhaust system custom designed for use with their turbo kit.

I'm quite happy with the turbo and stock exhaust combination. During normal gentle driving and steady cruising, there are no sounds that would cause anyone to suspect that my Jeep has any performance mods.

That is also a good point U.P, but any compromise on performance?

Quote Originally Posted by FLIPmeOVER View Post
    NOLA Jeeper!

werent you going to dyno?
    That was the plan, but the shop had issues with the CPU. They couldnt get the jeep into dyno mode and once on the dyno the jeep would not shift out of 1st gear. They couldnt figure it out. Diablo and Prodigy had no answers to the issue.. Yeah was a bummer.