Close

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Nope did not get the instruction manual. I'm out of town until Sunday.. I dropped my rig off Tuesday morning without the instruction manual, and emailed Dan at prodigy .. Told him I had dropped off the jeep and the shop was waiting for his instructions.. Haven't heard from the shop or prodigy. So I am assuming everything is going well. I will update whenever I get additional info.
    We have a wide array of pictures of the install. I'm not sure of the utility of each one. If your installers run into a challenge - post it here and I'll try to post some pictures to illustrate how it was solved in our installation. Worst case - I can get some picture of how its set up in JG and post those.

Thanks! I haven't heard from the shop.. So I'm assuming everything went well. They said they would call me if they ran into any complications. I'm sure Dan contacted them and instructed them. Thanks again though.

NOLA did you dyno the truck before the turbo?

Did NOLA say his gear ratio?

and if pickles has 3.21s, shouldnt he make a lot more power?

If he is putting stage 2 on, and he has the far higher gear ratio, and all the same parts as JG, if he would dyno, we would have a clear answer.

We could also get to the bottom of what the actual value of the axle gearing is.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoinkers View Post
    Did NOLA say his gear ratio?

and if pickles has 3.21s, shouldnt he make a lot more power?

If he is putting stage 2 on, and he has the far higher gear ratio, and all the same parts as JG, if he would dyno, we would have a clear answer.

We could also get to the bottom of what the actual value of the axle gearing is.
    No I did not dyo the jeep before the turbo.

Jeep has 5.13 gears auto.

I wanted to throw a shout out to all of you guys putting your jeeps on the line for this info. Nola, Jesse, Pickles,

JL started by putting BB on the operating table with the RIPP when we were all terrified of ticking pentastars. Put a blower on? It was crazy at the time. I remember watching the cross country run where they got the keys from RIPP and drove that first supercharged Jeep completely untested from NJ to MOAB in like one day. I was on the edge of my seat watching the live posts from the road as they went. I was waiting for the posts to stop. Or a post with the jeep with the hood up on the side of the road.

They made it, with real pioneer spirit. You guys with the turbos all share that spirit. And from the rest of us reading, Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    got mine
    SWeet!! congrats!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    got mine
    EXCELLENT!

we want pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Pznivy View Post
    I wanted to throw a shout out to all of you guys putting your jeeps on the line for this info. Nola, Jesse, Pickles,

JL started by putting BB on the operating table with the RIPP when we were all terrified of ticking pentastars. Put a blower on? It was crazy at the time. I remember watching the cross country run where they got the keys from RIPP and drove that first supercharged Jeep completely untested from NJ to MOAB in like one day. I was on the edge of my seat watching the live posts from the road as they went. I was waiting for the posts to stop. Or a post with the jeep with the hood up on the side of the road.

They made it, with real pioneer spirit. You guys with the turbos all share that spirit. And from the rest of us reading, Thank You.
    NJ to colorado was 30 hours. Then we slept for the first time. Then denver to moab the next day. (6.5 more hours)