Close

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the shop did not complete the install while i was out of town! bummer!.. hence the reason they never called me while i was out of town to come have someone pick it up.. I called them first thing this morning 8:30am (when the shop opens up) and they tell me that they are rolling the jeep on the dyno now..im thinking, okay stage 2 dyno pull... Nope! they havent even started the install. They were doing the stage 1 pull. Shop manager said they got slammed last week and could not get to my install.. sooo.. Im scheduled for dyno numbers and completion tomorrow.. I know i know.. I Feel the same as everyone on here... Lets see the numbers and get this back on the road. Hang in there guys. Ill update tomorrow.
    Can you tell us the type of dyno used?

and thank you for checking in!
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

More prodigy turbo dyno data...
    just like the one dyno chart from Jesse's Girl.

ROSS: Im editing this post because its our data thats been stolen. The chart pickles posted is our dyno chart.

I'm pretty furious about the whole thing. You can't trust anyone these days. And I do not want to drive traffic to these people.

This is the first post I've ever edited. Lets hope its the last.
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-19-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Thats Jesse's Girl on the dyno.
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.

good catch.

did anyone else notice new member "SOUTHERNHOTROD"?

I can't wait to see what these guys have to say. They are NOLA's shop right?

Where'd NOLA go? He should have his Jeep and dyno results by now...

NOLAjeeper is Frustrated, confused, and lost... Yes southernhotrod is the shop that is doing my stage 2 install. Eddy is the owner of the shop and he is the one taking charge of doing my install. They have hit a lot of road bumps with the install of stage 2 kit. The intercooler will not fit without modifying the "jeep grill", relocating the auto trans cooler, and doing some custom work to the intercooler silicone connection tubes. The kit does come with a replacement auto trans cooler, however it is not a perfect kit nor is a high performance replacement cooler. This thing is just a big mess. Had the same issue with the dyno, could not get out of gear in 2wheel drive manual..So we couldnt dyno the stage 1. I asked eddy to sign up here to give his thoughts and answer any questions the jeep community may have regarding the install/dyno/turbo etc.. This is not a simple bolt on stage 2 install. At least not for the automatics.. My impression is the stage 2 (the one that was shipped to me) more complicated, requires moderate modifications to intercooler and jeep grill. And still no Instruction manual. The shop has been going back and forth with prodigy with this install. This is what i know from what Southernhotrod has passed down to me. Like i said Eddy is a forum member and will answer any questions you guys may have. But so far its disappointing that this kit is not an out of the box simple bolt on plug and play system. In my case. I can not speak for anyone else. The jeep is still in the shop hopefully they can figure something out with prodigy.. YEP BUMMER!! sorry guys..