Close

Page 14 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by jeepsking View Post
    got mine
    Everyone has a turbo but me. WTF!

NOLA! did you get your jeep? Is it a rocket?

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    NOLA! did you get your jeep? Is it a rocket?
    X2, Im waiting with baited breath over here! Spill it NOLA! love it? disappointed? good tune? bad tune?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the shop did not complete the install while i was out of town! bummer!.. hence the reason they never called me while i was out of town to come have someone pick it up.. I called them first thing this morning 8:30am (when the shop opens up) and they tell me that they are rolling the jeep on the dyno now..im thinking, okay stage 2 dyno pull... Nope! they havent even started the install. They were doing the stage 1 pull. Shop manager said they got slammed last week and could not get to my install.. sooo.. Im scheduled for dyno numbers and completion tomorrow.. I know i know.. I Feel the same as everyone on here... Lets see the numbers and get this back on the road. Hang in there guys. Ill update tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by NOLAjeeper View Post
    Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but the shop did not complete the install while i was out of town! bummer!.. hence the reason they never called me while i was out of town to come have someone pick it up.. I called them first thing this morning 8:30am (when the shop opens up) and they tell me that they are rolling the jeep on the dyno now..im thinking, okay stage 2 dyno pull... Nope! they havent even started the install. They were doing the stage 1 pull. Shop manager said they got slammed last week and could not get to my install.. sooo.. Im scheduled for dyno numbers and completion tomorrow.. I know i know.. I Feel the same as everyone on here... Lets see the numbers and get this back on the road. Hang in there guys. Ill update tomorrow.
    Can you tell us the type of dyno used?

and thank you for checking in!
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-18-2014 at 10:24 PM.

More prodigy turbo dyno data...
    just like the one dyno chart from Jesse's Girl.

ROSS: Im editing this post because its our data thats been stolen. The chart pickles posted is our dyno chart.

I'm pretty furious about the whole thing. You can't trust anyone these days. And I do not want to drive traffic to these people.

This is the first post I've ever edited. Lets hope its the last.
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-19-2014 at 07:23 PM.

Thats Jesse's Girl on the dyno.
    Last edited by JeepLab; 08-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.

Lol... oops.