Close

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    I'll try to get ahold of ATX and see about replacement cost of the rings.

Good thinking Ross!

Here is the basics:
    (Ross if not ok to post this feel free to delete)

AX757 The Chamber Pro II

1 of 2 (Enlarge)
    NEW FOR 2014 - IN STOCK & FREE SHIPPING The Chamber Pro II is a rugged six-spoke true beadlock wheel cast from A356-T6 aluminum.
    Size 17" x 9" with backspacing of 4.06
    It features an inner bead reinforcement that substantially strengthens the wheel.
    Its dual valve stem setup allows the owner to monitor air pressure out on the trail while airing up or airing down.
    The beadlock ring is manufactured from 3/4-inch billet 6061 T-6 aluminum and the underside features a vertical ribbing that helps keep the tire from slipping under extreme conditions.
    The ring is attached to the wheel using Grade 8 zinc-plated 3/8 socket-head hardware that, when mounted, is flush with the ring.
    Free shipping within the U.S.A, sorry excludes Hawaii and Alaska.

Bolt Pattern::
    Powder Coating Options:
    Email Friend

Price: $399.80

« PREVIOUS | NEXT »

Quote Originally Posted by JeepLab View Post
    Mailbox cleared!! I need to figure out how to up the storage!!

Was the price of a replacement ring posted?

That's crutial to how good a deal the wheels are. Some beadIock rings cost the same as a non beadlock wheel. That to me makes the added weight of beadlocks pointless. I want to beat up the rings offroad, then buy new rings. That way the expensive wheel is never really in danger.
    X2.

well said on this. Bead locks are SO expensive. An inexpensive ring makes a lot of sense. The people who sell the beadlocks should advertize the ring cost as it really should be factored into the value. Although, i will tell you that the weight of the beadlock wheels is normally prohibitive.

If im going broke on the wheels, they are going to be very light. So what if you cannot air down to 1psi. We wheel at 13psi and no one in our group has beadlocks. Never seen anyone lose a bead.

That's what I wanted to know. How common is it to lose a bead? I seen a lot of people go down to 10 psi and still be okay.

Quote Originally Posted by 2me View Post
    (Ross if not ok to post this feel free to delete)
    Open forum bud, Let it rip!

As long as its not profanity or spam, I will not alter posts. If you talk to ATX tell them we want to know what the rings cost!

As long as its not profanity or spam, I will not alter posts. If you talk to ATX tell them we want to know what the rings cost!
    Ask them the wheel weight too, or measure one on the scale! I'm curious about how much the beadlock really weighs. I"m thinking beadlock for next setup, or internal beadlocks for the current setup.

Quote Originally Posted by Snarf77 View Post
    Ask them the wheel weight too, or measure one on the scale! I'm curious about how much the beadlock really weighs. I"m thinking beadlock for next setup, or internal beadlocks for the current setup.
    it will be a marked loss in accelleration. Its not going to be 5 lbs more, it will be more like 10 at least.

I read a 17" staun internal beadlock weighs in at 6 pounds. Good solution for anyone who wants beadlock internally on any wheel. Same setup used in competition off road.

Just heard back from them:

"The rings are $135.00 a piece (without hardware) plus shipping."

Not to bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 2me View Post
    Just heard back from them:

"The rings are $135.00 a piece (without hardware) plus shipping."

Not to bad.
    ehh $600 shipped for rings is expensive, Im sure they are beefy, the only time you would buy them is when you were planning to sell the jeep so you could get a better price, but at $600, you might just leave them.

Or buy brand new wheels for $600.

Ugh and i just remembered that there are 5 wheels! $700 shipped!