The "All Breeds" jeep show is a large annual Jeep event held in York, PA that covers every imaginable type of Jeep from classic stock flat fender rides to highly modified rock buggies that are hardly recognizable as Jeeps. The show took place the weekend after Jeeplab finished the install of the Prodigy Stage II turbocharger in Jesse’s Girl. With the Prodigy logo fresh on the hood, the Mrs. and I headed up to York to see what we could see and meet fellow jeepers and industry leaders.

York is only about 45 minutes from my house. With coffee in-hand, we headed up there and arrived before it could get cold. The event started early and it was already packed with jeepers. Very cool. There were hundreds of jeeps lined up in the infield for the show and probably 100+ vendors surrounding a Dirt and Rock driving course (mild to wild). I felt like a kid in a candy shop.
I thought I’d share some cool products that I saw and liked for potential possible future use on my rig. These are just some things I found interesting at the show, in no particular order. Things I might never use or afford, but all cool to me.
These guys make custom inlays for your dash with many in-house designs. They will also custom make a dash inlay with your logo or graphics…hell..even a family picture. Pretty cool. Here is one they made for JCR.

I’m thinking I could do something tan like my interior and wheels for the solid color and who-knows-what for the upper portion. Just seems fun, and not too bad at about $125 for something custom.