I found a cool website that had representatives there. The site was called younto. Its basically a website for outdoorsy people to figure out what to do outdoors, product reviews, wheeling locations, all kinds of guy stuff. Maybe google that if you’re bored.

The AMSOIL table there was interesting – lots of additives and things I didn’t pay a ton of attention to. BUT, they make good synthetics (or so I’ve read/heard) and they were giving out coupons for future purchases. Had to pick one up so that I can try it in the future and see how it stacks up to Mobil1.

I spent a lot of time talking with the Genright guys as they make some interesting products. I really (really) like their rock sliders. I was trying to figure out if they could be modified to work with my Metalcloak fenders. At minimum, they would require some modification front and rear where my Metalcloak body armor hits the body. They are a very clean look. Some companies’ sliders are downright ugly. These would be clean AND functional with black powdercoat.