Close

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    So I have had it flash the ESP light and jerk like you're turned tight to one side in 4x4 ( but I'm not in 4x4) a couple times now when turning left from a stop. Also it has been pulling hard to the right at times while driving.

The gear swap is all that was done and I have only driven it from the shop to fuel up and take it home. The shop is closed on weekends so I'll have to wait till tomorrow to get with them. Thoughts?

Front locker is engaging on its own, at dealer now

Good luck Deola
    Mod, ORE Magnum 44 sleeves and welded C's, RCVshafts, 4.56 gears, Riddler diff covers, JEReel 1350 driveshafts, Evap relocation kit, AEV rear diff skid, JPI transfer case skid, ORE oil pan armor, Advanced Adapters shift cable, RK 3.5 lift with King 2.5 res shocks with adjusters, MB Black Razor 17-8.5 wheels with 37 MTRK's, poison Spyder brawler sliders, in powder coat, PSC front with a Warn Zeon Platinum and PSC BFH rear bumper.PSC Tire carrier. Oh yeah a Cobra75 to squak on.

It's always something huh

You have my cell buddy. Use it if you need to. Even if its just to have somene tell you that it will all get sorted out.

They love to break our hearts, but when the dust clears, you will like your jeep more.

All the JL guys laugh at me when I change something and feel like i finally ruined BB. And there were a few i would have undone if it wasnt permentent work or a nightmare to undo. But I give it a week, and sort it out...and then that new mod i hated, allows me to digest whats going on and I do appreciate it and love it after.

My tune wouldn't load when I first tried either. Then the replacement file was missing some of the fuel table. It took three days to sort out but Magnuson and Diablo got me going. I remember yelling and calling my Jeep a, "$70,000 paperweight holding down the driveway." Ahhh. . . good times. Hang in there you'll get it going.

2012 JKUR (still unnamed) RIPP Supercahrger High Altitude Full Kit Install

ive been there to ripp gave me a bad map sensor took 3 days to get it figured out but once you drive it with the extra power you will love it

Locker plunger was installed on wrong side in front axle. Jeep is up and running again.