Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I followed the above steps before. Then I had the ecu reflashed at the dealer and reinstalled the tune. They were afraid the aev procal was stacked.

Quote Originally Posted by Deola View Post
    I followed the above steps before. Then I had the ecu reflashed at the dealer and reinstalled the tune. They were afraid the aev procal was stacked.
    Don't be afraid to stack the AEV ON TOP of our tune. We have found that the AEV Procal does a better job of modifying the parameters in the ECU/BCM!

RIPP

Quote Originally Posted by RIPPMODS View Post
    Don't be afraid to stack the AEV ON TOP of our tune. We have found that the AEV Procal does a better job of modifying the parameters in the ECU/BCM!

RIPP
    The intune allows for axle ratio and tire size changes. is it better to use the intune with the RIPP tune to change that stuff? or do you like pro cal better?

Quote Originally Posted by Rexx19 View Post
    The intune allows for axle ratio and tire size changes. is it better to use the intune with the RIPP tune to change that stuff? or do you like pro cal better?
    As of now, we still feel the AEV does a better job of writing to the ECU/BCM than the intune in the 2012+ for wheel/tire and diff ratios. Diablosport is always updating their firmware. Though we know this to be a sure fire solution for customers that may be experiencing transmission shift issues. This affects only a few CAL ID vehicles.

RIPP